Episode 5: Beyond Tweets
September 4, 2018 | By TAG_Admin |
Recent high profile cases have sparked new dialogue about sexual violence. High profile cases, mandatory training for judges in sexual assault law and the role of social media in accelerating conversations all point to a significant shift towards survivor informed paths to justice. But what does that mean?
- Farrah Khan, Manager of the Office of Sexual Violence Support and Education at Ryerson University
- Deepa Mattoo, Legal Director of the Barbra Schlifer Clinic
- Lucrezia Spagnolo, CEO of Vesta Social Innovation Technologies
- Independent Legal Advice for Survivors of Sexual Assault Pilot Program
- Farrah Khan
- Sexually Harrassed At Work? Here’s How to File a Formal Complaint (from Chatelaine)
- Barbra Schlifer Clinic
- Unfounded – Will the Police Believe You (from the Globe and Mail)
- Facts About Sexual Assault and Harrassment (from the Canadian Women’s Foundation)
This program contains 15 minutes of Professionalism Content.